Business Development Lead
Flutterwave was founded on the principle that every African must be able to participate and thrive in the global economy. To achieve this objective, we have built a trusted payment infrastructure that allows consumers and businesses (African and International) make and receive payments in a convenient borderless manner.
We are looking for driven, passionate and committed individuals to join the team as we grow and expand across Africa and beyond.
About the Business Development Analyst Role
As our Business Development Analyst, your primary responsibility will be to manage the sales of the company’s products in Rwanda and ensure consistent, profitable growth in revenues.
What Your Day to Day Activities Will Be Like
- Implement sales strategies to improve market share in all product lines.
- Assist in refining sales policies, processes and procedures
- Develop specific plans to ensure revenue growth in all company’s products
- Attend workshops, trade shows and seminars to keep up-to-date with changes in the industry.
- Ensure effective management of relationships with key customers and accounts.
- Review sales performance against set targets on a periodic basis and discuss action plans for improvement with team lead
- Prepare sales reports for Managements review (weekly, monthly and quarterly)
- Ensure that customer complaints are investigated and promptly resolved across all channels
- Act on behalf of; and perform any other duties that may be assigned by the Business vertical team leads, Head, Business Development / Growth, Executive Management and Co-Founders
Required competency and skillset to be a waver
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of the organization’s product and service offerings.
- Efficient multi-tasker and ability to work & deliver under pressure
- Flexible, proactive and data driven
- Good knowledge of Fintech, finance and digital banking
- Good knowledge of banking, fintech environment or lending function.
- Good IT skills and MS Office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- In depth understanding of sales systems to support successful sales delivery
- Excellent negotiation and communication skills
- Excellent presentation and facilitation skills
- Excellent relationship management skill
- Being a national or resident of Rwanda would be an added advantage and
- Ability to effectively communicate in English and French
Please click the Apply Now button to get started
Application Deadline : 25th February 2019
For more information,please visit https://careers.flutterwave.com/