Professional Internship Job at Stone craft - Career Opportunity in Rwanda
Deadline of this Job:
25th March 2019
Kigali , Rwanda , East Africa , 00100 , RW
Date Posted: 21st March 2019 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed , Employment Type: Full_Time , Currency: RWF , Value: 312500 , Minimum: 218000 , Maximum: 937000 , Period: MONTH
Stonecraft is Rwandan limited liability company formed in March 2018 and wholly owned by Cristal Ventures Stonecraft is specialized in natural stones (Granite), exterior paving for medium and heavy traffic paving, roads and parking work with 100% made in Rwanda.
Stonecraft Ltd wishes to offer a professional internship for a period of six-month (6) renewable in a different field as follow:
• Electrical& electronic
• Shaping steels..
• Ability to work in heavy industry with international machines
• Able to be relocated at any site based on the work
• A dedicated person eager to learn
• Ambitious person.
• Strong attention to detail
• Ability to work as a team
• Excellent communication skills of English &Kinyarwanda are a must
• A1 level certificate or other qualifications in the different field started above
• Medical check-up paper from authorized doctors
• In case your qualifications are matching the requested academic and qualifications please share the followings:
• Curriculum Vitae (CV),
• Detailing their academic qualifications to the above-mentioned fields,
• Copies of Id.
Job application procedure
Email address: email@example.com
Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted
The deadline for submission of application is 25th March 2019
Done at Kigali
19th March 2018
Khaled El Hamalawy