Rwanda National Commission for UNESCO (CNRU) has received the grant from Korean National Commission for UNESCO (KNCU) to build a community learning Centre at Mayange, Bugesera District and it remains 4 months to come up at its end. Thus CNRU is seeking to recruit a Project Manager to coordinate the project activities and ensure the smooth running of the project.
Job: Project Manager
No of position: 1
Organization: Rwanda National Commission for UNESCO (CNRU)
Reporting line: S/G CNRU and KNCU
Type of contract: Short term (4 months)
Expected starting date: as soon as possible
Duty station: Kigali with frequent travels to Bugesera District
- Saving a liaison between the Korean National Commission for UNESCO (KNCU), CNRU and other concerned organization to develop and coordinate education activities related to Bridge Project Rwanda;
- Maintaining and monitoring project plans, project schedules, work hours, budgets and expenditures in conformity with the bridge project’s operational principals including the administrative and financial regulations of the KNCU;
- Organizing, attending and participating in stakeholder meetings.
- Documenting and following up on important actions and decisions from meetings.
- Preparing necessary presentation materials for meetings.
- Ensuring project deadlines are met.
- Determining project changes.
- Providing administrative support as needed.
- Undertaking project tasks as required.
- Developing project strategies.
- Ensuring projects adhere to frameworks and all documentation is maintained appropriately for each project.
- Assess project risks and issues and provide solutions where applicable.
- Ensure stakeholder views are managed towards the best solution.
- Chair and facilitate meetings where appropriate and distribute minutes to all project team members.
- Create a project management calendar for fulfilling each goal and objective
- Produce monthly report.
- Bachelor degree in project management or in business administration with three years of experience in related field.
Technical skills and knowledge required:
- Knowledge of file management, transcription, and other administrative procedures.
- Exceptional verbal, written and presentation skills in English.
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team.
- Knowledge in education and school management is an added advantage.
- Experience using computers for a variety of tasks.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Ability to work on tight deadlines.
How to apply
All interested applicants who meet the requirements are invited to apply. A motivation letter, a detailed CV, a notified copy of degree and a copy of Identity card should be submitted at CNRU Headquarter, Remera, opposite to Rwanda Education Board (REB) Office, not later than Friday, 15/02/2019 at 5:00 pm. For any other information please contact Ms. Alphonsine Musabyimana on her Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org or her phone: 0788404050.