Solar Energy Sales Manager Job at StarTimes Rwanda - Career Opportunity in Rwanda
Job Category: Management
Deadline of this Job: 29th march 2019
Duty Station: Rwanda
Job Status Start Publishing: 21-03-2019
No of Jobs: 1
Stop Publishing (Put date of 2030): 21-03-2065
Solar Energy Sales Manager
Deadline of this Job:
29th March 2019
Kigali , Rwanda , East Africa , 00100 , RW
Date Posted: 21st March 2019 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed , Employment Type: Full_Time , Currency: RWF , Value: 1250000 , Minimum: 875000 , Maximum: 3750000 , Period: MONTH
Founded in 1988, StarTimes group is now the most influential system integrator, technology provider, network operator, and content provider in China’s television broadcasting industry, and is on its way to become a media group with global influence.
With a global vision, StarTimes began to expand its business to Africa in 2002 and has been working closely with African governments to jointly promote digitalization and informatization
Under the supervision of the head of the department, the Solar Energy Sales Manager will lead sales to all customers across the country.
Job title: Solar Energy Sales Manager
Number of position: 01
• Sale Solar Energy products across the country
• Prepare visit work plan clients for optimum utilization of time and resources
• Visit prospects and build relations with clients to maintain loyalty and optimize revenue
• Achieve sales targets in line with the budget for the profitability of the company
• Prepare, close sales contract and deals to key accounts to generate maximum revenue
• Prepare sales to report for management information and performance evaluation and monitoring
• Promote Startimes’s products and services to create awareness and generate sales and revenue
• Gather market intelligence to identify threats and opportunities so as to maintain a competitive edge and generate sales
• Collect feedback on customer and make analysis..
• Holding a bachelor’s degree in a field like Business Administration, Management, Marketing, Sales or other related fields.
• More than 5 years of experience in Sales of solar energy.
• Having good oral and written communication skills.
• Self- motivation.
• Commercial awareness.
• Initiative and the ability to work as part of a team.
• Excellent problem solving, analytical, technical, IT and numerical abilities are crucial.
• Experience in sales of solar energy products to customers.
• Sales and reporting skills
• Good Microsoft Office skills (Excel)
• Language: English and Kinyarwanda
Job application procedure
Interested candidates should send their application enclosed with a cover letter, Curriculum Vitae, Academic documents and other certificates. The application should be addressed to the CEO OF STAR AFRICA MEDIA (Startimes) and delivered to STAR AFRICA MEDIA offices especially in HR Department or send on email address: email@example.com from Wednesday, March 20 up to Friday, March 29, 2019, at 5:00 pm. Startimes head office is located at KIGALI-KIMIHURURA.
Done at Kigali, March 20, 2019
NB: please note that only short-listed candidates with required qualifications will be contacted.