Digital Marketing Coordinator
Deadline: Thursday 24th Jan 2019
About MTN Rwanda:
MTN Rwanda is always looking for more agents of change to join us in delivering a Bold, New, Digital World to Our Customers, and it is through our compelling brand that we can attract the right talents.
MTN Rwanda seeks to recruit highly competent and self-motivating individual to join Marketing Department for the position of Digital Marketing Coordinator
If the idea of being part of a winning team excites you, then read on
To Manage MTN Rwanda’s digital channels including the MTN Website, Social Media, and to help drive the MTN digital strategy across all the relevant platforms. He/she will be fully responsible for driving paid and earned media activities with focus on websites, online content, ad space and online advertising, social media compliance etc
- To track, compile, and analyse web site usage data across all MTN website and e-commerce platforms and make appropriate recommendations
- Develop e-commerce plan and * product information and content on the website and e-commerce platforms
- Collaborate with web developers and agencies to create and operate internal and external web sites, manage e-marketing/ campaigns, i.e. ad word campaigns, email campaigns online advertising, sentiment analysis
- Evaluate and recommend approaches & strategies to improve website, sales conversions & customer engagement
- Monitor digital channels to ensure consistent messaging is implemented
- Coordinate with Brands Team on campaign executions
- Ensure proactive and customer focus engagement and efficient information dissemination on all digital platforms including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Snapchat etc.
- Monitor the MTN Rwanda website to ensure all information is up to date
- Produce and share sentiment reports after events for analysis
- Participate in minute by minute conversations by answering questions, offering solutions and mediating conversations and creating content for feeds and sparking discussion on key social media platforms
- Provide customized solutions for specific situations and best practices
- Customer care – Monitor customer enquiries and responses on social media platforms
- Degree in Communications, Marketing, Public Relations or related field. Knowledge in web analytics and e-commerce platform management is key.
- 3+ years’ experience in Marketing, Corporate/Mass Communications, Public Relations (including demonstrable social networking experience, understanding of the disciplines required to drive traffic to retail websites (PPC, Email Marketing, Link Generation, Online Public Relations, SEO, Offline Marketing and Public Relations, Affiliate Programmes, etc.)
How to apply:
All interested candidates are requested to send their application letters and updated curriculum vitae together with copies of their academic credentials not later than 24th January 2019. Through jobs platform on: jobs2.RW[at]mtn.com
MTN Rwandacell Ltd is an equal opportunity employer.
NOTE: Only qualified applicants will be contacted within fourteen (14) days after the submission deadline.
For more information,please visit http://www.mtn.co.rw/Content/Careers/55/Digital_Marketing_Coordinator