Application Security Engineer
Business Unit : IT Security Unit
- Providing engineering and development direction for application security designs that solve business problems.
- Providing DevOps security solution integration with various security test tools.
- Working with application teams on security solution design and implementation.
- Accessing security solutions proof of value and conducting proof of concept.
- Educating other team members on application security standards and best practices.
- Participating in enterprise technology and functional planning processes to develop standards and best practices
- Experience working with cloud systems and container security.
- 3+ years of industry experience
- Experience working with Web Applications, Web Services, and Service Oriented Architectures
- Experience with multiple programming languages (such as, Java, C++, Ruby, Python, Perl, etc.)
- Experience with the identification and remediation of software security defects
- Familiarity with the OWASP framework and application security best practices
- Strong analytical, documentation, and interpersonal skills
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or related field
- strong knowledge of SDLC principles.
- General knowledge on Databases
- Knowledge of web services security, (SOAP, XML Encryption, etc…)
- Knowledge of encryption technologies (web, database, and file).
- Knowledge of identity and access management and its application in an enterprise.
- Deep understanding of Unix and Windows operating systems and Infrastructure
- Static/Dynamic Code Review Methods and tools
- General security practices, concepts
- Industry certification is a plus.
Expression of Interest
Submit your CV to [email protected] by 27th February 2019
For more information,please visit https://www.bk.rw/career/available-positions/application-security-engineer
Listing ID: 335c655a6b98ac5