Payroll & Benefits Manager
The management of Energy Utility Corporation Limited (EUCL) informs the public that it is recruiting competent, qualified and experienced staff to fill the following position:
Position: Payroll & Benefits Manager
1.Lead in the development, implementation and management of the Organisation’s reward and compensation strategy.
2.Conduct annual bench mark surveys and advise the Head of Human Resources and review current practices and structures to ensure that the compensation structure is performance related.
3.Develop and manage the Organisation’s recognition frameworks and recommend best practices i.e. Employee of the year awards, MD’s awards, functional and departmental awards.
4.Manage and monitor all employee insurance matters including and medical benefits in collaboration with external service providers to ensure that employees are receiving quality and timely insurance covers.
5.Manage, coordinate and review the Organisation’s grievance and disciplinary policy in addressing all employee conflicts and disagreements ensuring that an objective and fair system is in place and that all matters are addressed in a timely manner and in accordance with the employment law of Rwanda.
6.Manage and monitor an internal Organisation wellbeing (Employee Assistance Programs) system that ensure all employees receive the support and counselling services that they need in order to maintain a conducive working environment to enhance staff performance
7.Manage the payroll processing procedure and ensure that salaries are paid out accurately and on time to avoiding any delays.
8.Monitor that all taxable deductions are made off the employees’ salaries and are submitted to the relevant authorities in line with the Rwandan laws
9.Manage and monitor the Social Security deductions and ensure payments are made to RSSB on time
10. Identify and manage the function operational risks and provide mitigating strategies.
11. Provide leadership to the unit staff and supervise and manage their performance and development in line with the Organization’s goals, objectives, policies and regulations.
12. Participate in the development of the departmental annual work plan and financial budget and monitor their implementation in line with the Business plan
Required Education background & Experience:
• Bachelor’s Degree (A0) in Human Resource Management, Industrial Psychology, Social sciences or a full relevant professional qualification
• At least 5 years of experience in a compensation & benefits role of which 2 years are at Manager level.
Required Documents for application:
1. An application letter;
2. A detailed updated Curriculum Vitae;
3. A photocopy of academic degree;
4. A photocopy of the Identity card;
5. Full addresses of three referees, including preferably one of previous supervisors.
6. Proof of Experience (Work Certificate (s))
Submission of Applications
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their soft copy applications addressed to the MANAGING DIRECTOR of EUCL Ltd through this e-mail address: [email protected] not later than 29/03/2019 at 05:00 P.M. Hard copies are not accepted. Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted. For more details on the Terms of Reference for this position, please visit our website on www.reg.rw
Note: “REG is an equal opportunity employer. As part of its Gender Mainstreaming policy and program, we seek to increase the number of women in all levels of the organization.
Therefore, we strongly encourage women to apply. Special consideration will be given to qualified women applicants.”